Friday, January 28, 2011

Ciwidey with THEM

Yesterday i went to ciwidey with my classmates...
I was so so excited and happy..
Since i have been frustated and down because of the last task or we can call it "SKRIPSI" that something always haunting me and blown my mind...So, this occasion very useful and beautiful to refresh my mind, my soul and my heart too...
Honestly, i felt a little bit sad because not all my classmates join us, but it's ok and we still enjoy our vacation..

There's many moment, lovely moments with them and my special friend.. :)
we spent day and night together with smile, laugh, play card, tell story also jokes, swim, barbeque and one special program, which everyone must bring one gift that priced Rp. 20.000 - Rp. 25.000, they have to wrapped it with a brown paper and wrote some messages and they don't allowed to wrote their name, after that all the gifts gathered and then pour it on the table and everyone-who-bring-the-gift must took only one gift for themselves...
I took a gift and then I also my friend were amazed with the gift i got...I got a Bra and an Underwear...What the F***!!?!??
How could i got that things?? oh my... it's very embarrassed me... when i saw that things, i felt like i can't breathe and my feet lost the balance...My friends shocked and laugh..I didn't know what must i do at the time..I wanna laugh but i felt shocked and since we don't know who's gift that so i just can't keep it and let it with me as a handicraft...
Actually it was so fun and happy, i don't mind with that gift..Just like i said before that i will keep it and i will remember those happy days and them too...
I love them.. Thanks God i found them...

*here some pictures when we were there...


swimming in the hot water..so relaxing...


playing 'cangkulan' card game


at the tea garden in the very cold morning



I hope we could gathering again someday...amiinn...

No comments: